[Zanussi] New comment on Excellent Methods In Starting A Junk Removal Compa....

Posted by Unknown on 2:45 AM with No comments
Joseph Russo has left a new comment on your post "Excellent Methods In Starting A Junk Removal Compa...":

Wonderful company! Omar and his crew came to help me out the day before I moved out of my home in Arlington when I was in a real bind and needed to get rid of some stuff very quickly. They even did me the favor of going into my attic to remove an old crib even though it was incredibly hot out. They were prompt, reliable, pleasant, reasonable, and I would absolutely call on them again! I also had a billing issue (my fault), and the office (Erika) was lovely and professional too.
junk removal Kirkland




Posted by Joseph Russo to Zanussi at September 19, 2016 at 2:45 AM